Wednesday, July 30, 2008

DOM Website (re)Launched

I finally finished the tedious job of going through all the old matches and renaming/organizing them, as well as the other pages that were part of the DOM websites over the years. I have compiled them together and uploaded them to a website. It's far from done, but I have the majority of it up. So check it out.

The DOMsquad Clan Website

I will be switching all static DOM-related information to that site and using this blog for opinions and comments and other more blog-like things. I plan to use this blog as a precursor for any future DP or DOM memoirs that I get around to writing. So I hope to keep regularly updating this blog with my reminiscences of DOM.

1 comment:

FuRy said...

Hey RB. Trying to get in contact with you. Here's to hoping you check these comments for some reason. Check your DP forum DMs.